A flexible security solution for virtual environments
The virtual firewall provides your SMB customers’ networks the same threat protection functionality as our physical NextGeneration Firewall and Public Cloud Firewall, but is designed to secure multiple customer networks running in a virtual environment.
- Protection for virtual environments including VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, and KVM
- Centralised control for easy deployment across multiple SMB locations
- Intelligent traffic regulation prioritises critical system performance
- Template-based configuration for rapid setup
- Advanced Threat Detection and dual antivirus engines, combined with IDS/IPS, protect against malware, ransomware, and zero-day exploits
The virtual firewall provides additional flexibility and options to secure your SMB customers’ networks, whether they are running in virtual or cloud environments. Plus, our fixed monthly pricing simplifies budgeting and planning for your MSP.
Securing Against Threats
Secure against network threats that your SMB customers face and advanced persistent threats that routinely bypass traditional signature-based IPS and antivirus engines.
Extend security coverage by monitoring and regulating your customer’s network.
Supported by Intronis Total Partnership
As with all Intronis offerings, this solution is available on an affordable, monthly, fixed-price basis per business customer. Our virtual firewall extends the Intronis Partner enablement model, letting you expand your addressable market and revenue potential with no added complexity or capital costs.
Would you like to know more? Request your free demo today!