Bare Metal Restore and Backup
Fast and easy bare metal recovery to protect business uptime
When your business clients face a server crash or other disaster, they need a restore – and they need it fast. That’s when bare metal restore (BMR) makes a difference.
With Bare Metal Restore – a standard feature on the Intronis ECHOplatform – the days of “rebuild, restore, and reboot” are over. You and your clients can offer full data protection by:
- streamlining server recoveries
- virtually eliminating configuration errors
- simplifying P2P and P2V recoveries
Offer clients three types of restores:
- Bare Metal Restore to like hardware – Recover back to the original system in the event of data corruption or hard drive failure.
- Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware – Recover to a replacement machine to resolve a total system failure.
- Point-in-Time Restore – Choose to recover to a point in time at the volume level, allowing for broad flexibility when resolving for data corruption or viruses.
Recover to physical or virtual IT environments
- Restore physical images as dynamic virtual hard disks (VHDs) to a local or network location.
- Restore protected VHD files to virtual machines.
- Mount recovered images as a drive to the same or a different machine.